Monday, November 21, 2011

Toe Corns Gone But.....?

I got rid of the corns but I am left with a discoloration, that is much lighter than my skin color. I am Black and even though the corn is gone , I still have that corn look that it is still there. How can I faded it and have a normal looking toe?





Most Kindest Regards-


Vicky

Toe Corns Gone But.....?
well hun, i am in the same situation. I really feel your pain. It's summer and i can't even wear the cute sandals i like. i always wear closed shoes. my corns are gone but the discoloration is horrible and being black, u know how it is. so anyway i apply Foundation on it every time i wear open shoes and a little eye liner which matches my color. it's a great cover up, but then u can't swim or do anything that might rub it off. be sure to carry the eye liner and foundation everywhere you go so that you can put it on again if it fades. If u find a remedy to our problem please email me but as of now just put make - up over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment