Monday, November 21, 2011

Can anyone suggest a good remedy to fade marks left by blemishes?

Once blemishes have subsided, they have a tendency to leave discoloration marks on the skin. I am looking for either a good medication or home remedy to help fade them. Thanks.

Can anyone suggest a good remedy to fade marks left by blemishes?
doesn't matter male or female- there is SCAR ZONE you can find this at walmart or any pharmacy in the skin care isle- as well as oil of olay definity.


I have tried also "cocoa butter" on new scars but found that scare zone and definity work best.
Reply:From my own experience, I recommend Meladerm Pigment Reducing Complex. Its safe and gentle on my skin and helped fade the brown spots on my face caused by old acnes. The best thing is that it doesn't contain hydroquinone, which irritates skin. You can learn more about it on their website:


No comments:

Post a Comment