Monday, November 21, 2011

I burnt my hand 2 weeks ago. and its still brown??

well i burnt my hand nothing serious....first degree...size of a dime... and the skin peeled off...and now its healed and the new skin is brown....is that a scar/discoloration...what can i do to lighten it?

I burnt my hand 2 weeks ago. and its still brown??
about a year or two ago I burnt my wrist on the oven. I used burn cream until it healed ... it's still brown to this day. people tell me if i keep using the burn cream that it will lighten up... I don't worry about it though.
Reply:i burned my whole arm like 6 months ago, and there is a huge burn scar, and this black lady I work with said that I could buy this skin bleaching cream and it would have the Michale Jackson effect, i just thought it looked cool so I don't care.


No comments:

Post a Comment