Monday, November 21, 2011

Mark left by curling iron?

All:





There is a mark on my neck left by a curling iron 3 months ago. Is this a "scar" (the skin is not raised) or just a short-term discoloration? I've been slapping mederma, vitamin e, and cocoa butter on there daily, and there is a small sign of fading. Do yall suspect it will take a year to go away?

Mark left by curling iron?
A few months ago I burned my finger a little bit from a curling iron. I was worried becuase it didn't go away after a long time but it's gone now. I didn't put anything on it (I didn't have anything to put on it like cocoa butter or whatever).


Mine took about four months-ish to go away but it was a slight small burn so I guess it might depend on how sever your burn was.


Good luck!


-Katie
Reply:I had a third degree burn on my left hand and I just kept putting Aloe Jel on it and now I have no scar!


No comments:

Post a Comment