Monday, November 21, 2011

Best drugstore liquid foundation available IN SINGAPORE?

Please don't recommend me non-drugstore liquid foundations or liquid foundations that I can't buy in a Singaporean drug-store. :) Thanks in advance! %26lt;3





I have combination skin that's clear of all acne, but suffers from discoloration (dull, tired looking skin). I want to be able to mix the foundation with moisturizer to make it a tinted moisturizer as I want to keep my look very, very light like I'm not wearing make up. Also important is that the product DOES NOT break me out or clog my pores.

Best drugstore liquid foundation available IN SINGAPORE?
Well i would say that none of the drug store brands are good as you know most of the time price also equates to quality. Also most of them are laden with petrol chemical by-products and a whole lot of other chemicals which WILL clog your pores (eg, Loreal, Revlon, Maybeline, etc). If you really care about your face, go get organic or natural face products. At least the money you're paying is well worth it when their ingredients are 100% natural and will do your face tons of goodness! Also they are cruelty free!


No comments:

Post a Comment